Collection of personal data via the Website
The personal data of the Users is collected when the User registers on the Website and on the Mobile Site, when they complete the registration form, or when they use the services of the Website and Mobile Site.
Information about the User may also be collected when the User navigates on the Website and the Mobile Site, through the use of commonly used information collection tools such as cookies.
Use of Personal Data
Controller of Personal Data Processing and Purposes for Data Collection
LuxeWellnessClub is the controller of the data collected on the Website.
The personal data used by LuxeWellnessClub is intended to enable the identification of the User, the administration of the platform, and to facilitate navigation on the Website.
Recipients of the collected data and transfer
The collected data is intended for LuxeWellnessClub.
Under no circumstances will the data collected on the website https://www.luxewellnessclub.com be transferred to third parties by LuxeWellnessClub, except to its partners to enable the provision of services offered via the Website and Mobile Site, as well as to consumer research institutes with the User’s consent.
No data will be transferred outside the European Union.
Duration of personal data retention.
Personal data is retained by LuxeWellnessClub for a period of 3 years after the User’s unsubscription.
User’s rights regarding their personal data.
In accordance with Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978, the User has the right to be informed, access, and rectify their personal data.
The User also has the right to object to the processing of their personal data for legitimate reasons.
These rights can be exercised online by sending an email to [email protected] or by mail to the postal address:
45 Av. du Président J F Kennedy,
64200 Biarritz, France
Finally, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the National Commission for Data Protection and Liberties (CNIL), the supervisory authority responsible for ensuring compliance with obligations regarding personal data.
- To enable the proper functioning of the Website, allowing it, for example, to determine the User’s name and, when the User is logged in, display their username and/or avatar, retrieve the necessary information from their account for inquiries and services, and indicate their browser type so that the Website can offer them correctly configured content.
- To combat fraud by monitoring its connection status.
- To measure and analyze the activity performed on the Website and the use of the services provided on it, for the smooth running of its operations and to improve its services based on parameters such as the number of users visiting or using the services, pages visited, whether visitors are new or returning, the features and content of its services that have interested visitors the most, and how its services perform technically (speed of content loading and frequency of technical issues). LuxeWellnessClub or any measurement and analytical service provider may transmit non-personally identifiable data to third parties.
Management, Blocking, and Deletion of Cookies
Generally, Internet browsers contain cookie management functions. These functions can allow the User to delete cookies or accept or reject certain categories of cookies.
The User may be able to manage other tracking technologies through the websites of companies that provide these technologies or through the operating system of their mobile device. LuxeWellnessClub encourages the User to refer to the “Help” section of their browser or the website of their hardware, software, or operating system provider for further information.
For more information about cookies, the User can also visit the CNIL website, which contains additional useful information about cookies and how to block them depending on the type of browser used.
If the User rejects or deletes cookies, the features and related functions of the Site may not be available, and its usual performance may be compromised.
If you have previously accepted the analytics cookies, you have the right to revoke them by clicking on the floating button at the bottom left of your screen.
Duration of consent
The consent for the explicit deposit of cookies by the user is valid for a period of 13 months.
Purpose of the collection and processing of personal data.
The processing carried out by LuxeWellnessClub serves a specific, legitimate, and defined purpose.
The data collected through the website is processed for the following purposes:
- The implementation of communication tools related to our services and documentation;
- The processing of your requests to exercise your rights under the GDPR;
- Recruitment management;
- Reporting and securing site access.
The legal basis for these processes is based on:
- A legal obligation to which the data controller is subject (handling the rights of data subjects under the GDPR);
- The legitimate interest of LuxeWellnessClub to manage its external communication through its institutional website;
- The consent of users when required by regulations.
Modifications to this data protection statement.
LuxeWellnessClub may regularly modify this personal data protection policy.
LuxeWellnessClub will notify any significant changes to its personal data protection policy at least thirty (30) working days before the change takes effect.